Strength + Freedom Tiny Coin Necklace (Dumbbell)
Our weights and flag necklace represents strength and freedom. Thucydides said that "the secret to happiness is freedom ... the secret to freedom is courage." And here at FF, we believe that courage helps develop strength.
We've hand stamped weights and American flag onto individual 3/8" discs, and have finished them by hand in our Rocky Mountain studio, right here in the USA. The 16" necklace length makes these perfect to layer with one of our longer necklaces.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals. Our copper coin comes on a 14k rose gold-filled necklace.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
"The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong." - Swami Vivekananda
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.