Freedom Forged Eagle Coin Necklace
The bald eagle represents majestic beauty, great strength and long life. Paired with our American flag, representing so many miracles, including the heavens (stars) and the sun's rays of light (stripes), you have our Freedom Forged icon. We've hand stamped these symbolic stars and stripes onto a 3/4" disc, then finished it by hand in our Rocky Mountain studio, right here in the USA.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.