'Strong' Tag Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
"The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong." - Swami Vivekananda
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places." - Ernest Hemingway
- 1" tag
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals. Our copper tag comes on a 14k rose gold-filled necklace.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold is not.
- Silver tag is a rounded rectangle and copper and gold have square corners.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." - Calyla Mills
"Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong." - Sarah Dessen