Henry Tag + Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
"The well-known phrase 'baseball, hot dogs and apple pie' supposedly came from a World War II survey that asked servicemen what things from home they missed the most. While it can be argued that those things really had their origins in England or Western Europe, no one can deny that they have come to symbolize the American way of life."
"Thanks to our Second Amendment, owning a gun is also a symbol of what it means to be an American. We possess numerous handguns and shotguns, but we’ve really always been a nation of riflemen. Throughout history, the rifle has helped settle the country, fight our wars, provide home security and food for the table. So, it would not be a stretch to say something is 'as American as baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and rifles.'"
"Of all rifle designs, none is more American than the lever-action. It came upon the scene in the middle of the 19th century, served during the Civil War and various Indian wars and has taken more deer than any other rifle. Many historical paintings and photographs show cowboys, Indians, soldiers and mountain men proudly posing with a lever-operated rifle. In the world of fiction, lever guns are as present as the single-action revolver in every western novel, movie or television show. Just try to picture John Wayne tying his horse to a hitching post without a Winchester protruding from the saddle scabbard." - Jerry Lee americanrifleman.org
"You cannot discuss American history without considering the role of hunting. From the heyday of the Native American buffalo hunter to the modern-day bowhunter, hunting has played a prominent role in American culture. It has become ingrained in our national heritage and become part of a vast tradition that uniquely qualifies it as the classic American sport." - goHUNT Staff gohunt.com
- Our tags are 1 1/4" x 3/8", tiny coins are 3/8", and they hang from a 20" chain.
- Made with solid sterling silver, copper, and 14k gold filled metals.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold is not.
- Copper charms hang from a 14k rose gold filled chain.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
- See more of our Frontier Rifle jewelry here.