'Brave' Short Bar Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave." - Mahatma Gandhi
So many other virtues and principles are developed by exercising bravery. Who do you know who is working through daunting experiences with a brave heart? This token is made to be worn near that heart as a reminder of the strength that comes from bravery.
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. -Thomas Paine
- These short bars are 1" x 3/8" and connect to a 16" or 18" necklace.
- Made with solid sterling silver.
"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave." -Ronald Reagan
"Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts." -Aristotle