Bison Tiny Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
The American bison, is one of America’s most recognizable symbols. Bison once covered the Great Plains and much of North America, and were critically important to Plains Indian societies. During the 19th century, settlers killed some 50 million bison for food, sport, and to deprive Native Americans of their most important natural asset. The once enormous herds were reduced to only a few hundred animals. Today, bison numbers have rebounded somewhat, and about 500,000 bison live on preserves and ranches where they are raised for their meat. With appreciation and respect, we've hand stamped a bison onto a 3/8" disc, and finished it by hand in our Rocky Mountain studio, right here in the USA. The 16" and 18" necklace lengths make these perfect for women and children, or to layer with one of our longer necklaces.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals. Our tiny copper coin comes on a 14k rose gold-filled necklace.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
See more designs on our tiny coin necklaces here.