'Let’s Roll' Bravery Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
I love this necklace. I can’t think of a better creed that encompasses such bravery and courage as Todd Beamer saying “Let’s roll” on that fateful flight 19 years ago. What a true hero.
On September 11th, 2001, Todd Beamer, a passenger on the hijacked United Airlines Flight 93, tried to place a call through an air phone, but was routed to a customer service representative instead, who passed him on to supervisor Lisa Jefferson. Beamer reported that one passenger had been killed and that a flight attendant had told him that both the pilot and co-pilot had been forced from the cockpit and may have been injured. He was also on the phone when the plane made a quick and violent turn. Later, he told the operator that some of the other passengers were planning to attack the hijackers and regain control of the aircraft, after they learned about what happened at the World Trade Center and The Pentagon. According to Jefferson, Beamer's last audible words were “Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll.”
We've hand stamped these words into a 5/8" disc, finished it by hand, and added an American flag 3/8" charm, all in our Wasatch Rocky Mountain studio, right here in the USA.
- Made with solid sterling silver and 14k gold-filled metals.
- Silver impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.