Custom Tiny Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at email@example.com or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
Take your pick and make it your own. We'll hand stamp your choice of symbols, initials, dates, or special numbers onto our tiny 3/8" coins, and put up to five of them together to make a meaningful, personalized piece that's all yours. You can also add Swarovski crystals or a freshwater pearl here. The 16" and 18" necklace lengths makes these perfect for women and children, or to layer with one of our other necklaces.
- Use the search feature on the website to see specific, individual symbols.
- For special symbol requests, use the 'contact us' feature to check availability before placing your order.
- The order of charms you choose is the order they will be strung.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
- Add on charms are $15 each for the second and third charms, and $12 each for the fourth and fifth.
See all of the designs for our tiny coin necklaces here.