'Courage' Tag Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
"The secret to happiness is freedom ... and the secret to freedom is courage." -Thucydides
The perfect, thoughtful gift for someone who has demonstrated courage through difficult times. Or perhaps someone who could use the faith you have that they can muster up the courage that they have deep down inside of them?
"Courage is not the absence of fear; it is acting in spite of it." -Mark Twain
- 1" tag
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold is not.
- Silver tag has rounded corners and copper and gold have square corners.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.