Statue of Liberty Tiny Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at email@example.com or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
We love these tiny coin necklaces! Lady Liberty represents freedom, and her torch: enlightenment. We've hand stamped this icon onto a 3/8" disc, and finished it by hand in our Rocky Mountain studio, right here in the USA. The 16" necklace length makes these perfect for women and children, or to layer with one of our longer necklaces.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.
See more designs of our tiny coin necklaces here.