'Home of the Free' Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at email@example.com or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
In humility and gratitude, we must remember the men and women of our military who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the protection and defense of the United States. We must teach the next generations that freedom is not free, but that it comes at enormous cost. We must renew our commitment to the ongoing struggle to protect and preserve our personal and religious liberties.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” -Ronald Reagan
We've hand stamped these words into a 3/4" disc, and finished it by hand, in our Rocky Mountain studio, right here in the USA.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals. Our copper tag comes on a 14k rose gold-filled necklace
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.