United States Marine Corps Tiny Coin Necklace
When will my order ship?
- Your jewelry is handcrafted to order, but we try to get orders shipped within 3 business days. If you are hoping for a production rush, please contact us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note at checkout. When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship with the USPS, and generally use first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail at checkout. We are happy to offer $5.95 flat-rate domestic shipping as well as complimentary shipping for all $75+ orders.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- We ship internationally and love our friends who are abroad! While we try to keep costs down and offer flat-rate shipping, international shipping costs are just high, dang it. Consider combining orders with a few friends to save money on shipping.
We've hand stamped an eagle, 'USMC', and the American flag onto 3/8" tiny coins for this popular piece. The 16" and 18" necklace lengths make it perfect to layer with a bar necklace or one of our longer ones.
- Made with solid sterling silver, 14k gold-filled and solid copper metals. Our tiny copper coins comes on a 14k rose gold-filled necklace.
- Silver and copper impressions are blackened; gold and rose gold are not.
- Our copper begins in polished, raw form, and will naturally patina over time into a beautiful weathered look. If that's not your style, a quick dip in our jewelry cleaner will make it like new! Copper may slightly (and temporarily) discolor skin, but causes no harm.